BCN Services, Inc. takes your privacy seriously and is committed to protecting the confidential information of our prospective, current, and former clients and website visitors. We will only share your data to provide the HR, payroll, and benefits-related services that you have engaged us to perform.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website (https://www.bcnservices.com), how this information is used, and with whom the information may be shared;
- The security procedures we have in place to protect against the misuse of your information;
- How to make corrections to the information we collect;
- How we inform you of material policy changes.
Your confidential information includes but is not limited to, protected health information, financial information, and other protected personal information. We collect only the amount of confidential information that you choose to provide to us.
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent your confidential information’s loss, misuse, or alteration. Generally, we support the concept of non-disclosure of your personal information. Your confidential information must be used and disclosed in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, contractual obligations, and our company’s policies and procedures.
Information We Collect
We collect confidential information about you to provide service, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Information we receive from you on forms, applications, or required questionnaires, such as your occupation, marital status, social security numbers, dates of birth, driver’s license numbers, Etc.;
- Information that allows us to communicate with you or your employees, such as name, username, password, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address, or any other addresses used to send messages.
- Information that allows us to conduct business with you, such as products or services offered, financial information, company information, Etc.
Information We Share
We do not use, disclose, sell, or transfer confidential information without consent unless required or permitted by law or regulation. In cases of permitted disclosure, we will disclose information in compliance with laws and regulations. We will require the recipient to protect all data and use it only for the purpose provided.
Your confidential information is restricted and only accessed by BCN Services, Inc. team members who need to know such information to provide you with services for which you have engaged us. BCN Services, Inc. maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with U.S. federal and state regulations to guard your confidential information.
Correcting or Removing Your Personal Information
If you would like to correct the confidential information you provided or request that we remove your information from our records, contact our team with the correction or removal request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.