One of the most important aspects of running a business is making sure that your taxes are filed correctly and that they are paid on time. BCN’s dedicated accounting team works hard to ensure that you no longer need to worry about this aspect and can focus on other areas of your business.
Below is a list of the tax-related matters that BCN will handle on your behalf, whether you are a PEO or HRO client:
- IRS Form 941 employer quarterly tax filings and semi-weekly deposits.
- Federal Unemployment administration, including annual Form940 annual unemployment tax filing and quarterly deposits.
- Forms W-2 and W-3 preparation and distribution.
- Withholding tax filings and deposits. We handle state, city, county and school district withholding tax filings and payments.
- State(s) Unemployment Insurance SUI quarterly tax filings and payments.
- State(s) Unemployment Insurance account, rate update verifications and rate negotiations as needed. We are also available to assist with any client-level unemployment registrations you may need.
- Any employment-related IRS compliance/correspondence.
If you have any questions regarding how the BCN accounting team can help alleviate the stress of employment taxes, or have other questions about these topics, please give us a call at 1-800-891-9911.
Amy Miller, Staff Accountant