Back in December of last year I wrote a blog about setting goals for 2019. It starts out with “Yes, it is December already. It’s that time of year when you reflect on the challenges your business has achieved, crushed, fallen short of or come close to over the past 12 months…”
Let’s update this to: YES, it is May already. Now is the time to reflect, adjust and take action on where you are with your 2019 goals.
Revisit these powerful and thought-provoking questions:
- Do you have infrastructure and resources in place to meet your company goals?
- What are the biggest challenges facing your company today?
- How do you keep up-to-date with ever-changing employment regulations that affect employees?
- What would you change about your employee retention and recruiting strategy?
- How confident are you that you are complying with wage-and-hour, immigration and wrongful termination practices?
Strategize using your answers to these questions and prepare to take action.
Adjust and take action on your goals
BCN Services can help you identify and prioritize your challenges for the rest of the year when it comes to payroll, risk management, HR administration and employee benefit offerings.
Here are a few ideas of how BCN Services can help free up your time to finish 2019 on top:
- Offer employee benefits to revive your retention and recruiting strategy.
- Outsource your HR Administration and employment compliance to become more efficient.
- Stay focused on your business and let BCN Services guide you through policy changes.
- Feel confident you are minimizing your risks by being compliant with labor law postings.
BCN Services will put together an individualized plan allowing you to focus on operating and expanding your business. We can even help you with that goal list.
We look forward to exploring ways we can help your business.
Corey Decker, Sales Manager