Yes, it is December already.
It’s that time of year when you reflect on the challenges your business has achieved, crushed, fallen short of or come close to over the past 12 months. You have probably started proactively assessing goals for the coming 12 months.
Those plans should include strategies for growth, doing things differently and maximizing your resources for efficiency when it comes to the world of human capital.
Here are a few powerful and thought-provoking questions to help develop your 2019 business plans:
- Do you have infrastructure and resources in place to meet your company goals?
- What are the biggest challenges facing your company today?
- How do you keep up to date with ever-changing employment regulations that affect employees?
- What would you change about your employee retention and recruiting strategy?
- How confident are you that you are complying with wage-and-hour, immigration and wrongful termination practices?
BCN Services has been providing comprehensive human resources services to businesses for over 25 years and can help you answer these questions. We are your one-stop resource for all HR services including: payroll processing, risk management, human resources administration and employee benefits administration. This helps you focus on your day-to-day business priorities, avoid costly HR mistakes and maximize your company’s profits.
Let us handle all of these services for you, which are typically done by an in-house HR department:
- Oversite, compliance and guidance of EEOC, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA and other federal regulations Recruit and retain employees with better healthcare, 401K, and voluntary benefits packages
- Electronic onboarding, administration and compliance including I-9 tracking, drug screen program set-up, record keeping of new employees using a state-of-the art HRIS and payroll system
- Risk assessment of your HR policies and procedures
- Employee relations coaching and training for team members who manage staff and deliver disciplinary actions
- Proactive assistance with a workplace safety training program
- Lower unemployment rate with complete unemployment case management program
We can help you identify and prioritize your challenges and opportunities for the upcoming year in when it comes to payroll, risk management, HR administration and employee benefit offerings. How can you look at your business in a different way? BCN Services will put together an individualized plan so you can focus on operating and expanding your business.
Call us at 1-800-891-9911 so we can begin helping you.
Wishing you all the best in 2019!
Corey Decker, Sales Manager